Round 3 of the winter series is fast approaching. This round sees us move into Cobbler Creek. Cobbler Creek is a fast paced terrain – loose over hard packed – so we should some fast racing.
We require the following volunteers for this race
- 4 x course marshals – we would prefer 8 so that we can rotate people. If you’re raceing the 1st run session and can hang around to marshal for the 2nd run, this would be ideal and vice versa for those of you racing 2nd run, if you can marshal for the 1st run that would be great
These course marshals are essential and the race will not go ahead if we cannot fulfil this requirement
- 2 x people to cook the BBQ – near enough to essential because I hear the time keeper gets grumpy if he doesn’t get his feed…..
- 2 x registration volunteers – to oversee handing out race packs and making sure people put a tick in the box to notify that they are here!
- 2-4 people to help with course set up on the Saturday before the race (18th Oct)
- 2-4 people to help with course pack up on the day after racing has concluded
If you can volunteer any time, please email email@example.com
Matthew Ackland – el Presidente – has scoped out the course and a map has been provided –
Club sponsor MTBSkills.com.au are hosting a skills session day on the 11th Oct. The session is limited to a maximum of 6 participants, so jump on over. Remember that the fee -$59 – also covers your race entry. Head over to MTBSkills.com.au to register.
AMBC is currently seeking people who maybe interested in overseeing on the day timing – we are looking at building up a team of 4-8 people to share this work load. If you think you may be interested, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.