There has been plenty of interest in the new AMBC Club Kit. This will be your last chance this year to order. (Great Christmas gift!)
All orders must be received by Sunday 28th October (Mt Torrens race). Check out the Merchandise page for more info.
The next clothing order will not be until mid 2013
Dean Gibson has been feverishly working away designing some great and pretty stylish club clothing. The manufacturer is none other than Champion Systems, and most of you who have bought their gear will agree that the quality is good and the prices even better.
There’s a catch! We would like to know how many are interested in buying kit for the first round of purchase and what products. Please send an email to email@example.com by 14 June 2012, letting us know sizes and products to help us place the initial order. It will be a bit of a wait (4-5 weeks) after we put in the order, and this timeframe may also change, but we will keep you posted.
Huge thanks to Dean Gibson for his efforts designing the products and negotiating with Champion Systems!
Here are some shots of the nearly final design for the jersey and knicks.
AMBC jersey design near final completion
AMBC knicks design near final completion
- Standard Mens/Womens Short Sleeve Jersey (Race Cut – Fitted Euro Fit, Raglan sleeve), $75.00 each
- See Champ Sys jerseys website for further details
- Custom Bibshorts $99.00 or the Custom Shorts $87.00 (both in mens and womens)
- See Champ Sys knicks website for further details
- Yet to be confirmed pending on expressions of interest
- Custom Windguard Wind Vest $70.00
- See Champ Sys vests website for further details
- There will be socks, although price is to be confirmed.
Non AMBC club members will be charged an extra $20 per garment (except socks)