The 2018 XC Enduro, XCO and State champs dates are as follows:
4 Hour Enduro Series:
|Round 2||27 May 2018||Craigburn Farm||Entry now open|
|Round 3||24 Jun 2018||Cobbler Creek||REGO NOT YET OPEN|
|Round 1||29 Jul 2018||Eagle MTB Park||REGO NOT YET OPEN|
|Round 2||26 Aug 2018||Anstey Hill||REGO NOT YET OPEN|
|Standalone||04 Nov 2018||Fox Creek||REGO NOT YET OPEN|
The club also has a Google Calendar if you wish to view/sync this calendar – click here
One of the club members shares his MTBing calendar publicly which lists most SA MTB Events and also includes a few national events.
If you’d like to view this calendar, click here
It is strongly advised that you check the relevant events website to confirm dates and any information regarding events listed on these calendars.
We will do our best to update these calendars in a timely manner.
If you notice any events missing, outdated information, would like to make suggestions or would like to help contribute/maintain, email email@example.com
You may also be interested in other calendars of events:
- Gravity Enduro SA (supported by AMBC)
- Mountain Bike Australia (you may like to click on the ‘list’ view, select SA only, and sort by date)
- SA Orienteering for MTB-O events
- SA Rogaining Association for Cyclogaine events (search for the word ‘cyclogaine’)
- Bicycle SA Off-Road events
- Port Adelaide Cycling Club run Cyclocross (CX) events with categories for MTBers
- Inside Line (downhill races only)
- TriSA host an offroad duathlon each year. Check their website for more details
- Flow MTB, listing MTB events around Australia and New Zealand
- Maximum Adventure website, listing adventure and MTB events around Australia and New Zealand