The next Hammer Nutrition 4 hour enduro is approaching – Sun 31st May.
Entries are open and available by clicking here. Links are also available on the Calendar page along with the rest of the AMBC MTB season. Registration will close at 10:am on Saturday 30th May. If you are struggling to get to an electronic device to register in the next week send a quick email (ironic?) to email@example.com or call the club phone.
The next round is set to be held at Prospect Hill – directions available here.
If you’re interested in lending a hand to your club on the day of the race, then let firstname.lastname@example.org know in advance so we can plan for it.
Free BBQ, drink, and transferable race entry for all volunteers.
We’re looking for people to help out with:
- Track set up. This will occur from 09:30am Saturday 30th May. Contact email@example.com to register your interest.
- Track pack up. Crucial. Unfortunately the arrows don’t decompose and we have to go around pick them all up. We’ve got scientists working on it, but for now it takes good old fashioned humans to go around and pick up the bunting/arrows.
- Holding down the registration desk. The wind can be a bugger and the more people we have holding onto the paper the more people can sign on to the race and receive their race plate and transponder.
On a seperate note (or two):
- The elite winter series table has been formed and is available on the results page.
- Chelsea has managed to print off another Fat Chat. Not sure where she found the time in the last four weeks, but it’s another cracker:
Click here for the High Resolution
For now, that’s all!
Race Location | Join AMBC today | Enduro Series Info | Elite Series Info | Register Now