You will need to read and understand the following in order to race in future events. Compliance to these guidelines ensures the safety of others and future of more racing.
- Online registrations only.
- Racing will be conducted in a ‘get in, race, & get out’ approach.
- Individuals who have been overseas in the last 14 days, have been in contact with someone with COVID-19, are awaiting the outcome of a COVID-19 test or have otherwise been directed to self isolate are not permitted to enter.
- Individuals who have been unwell in the previous two weeks are not permitted to enter. Please be honest with yourself here – missing a race is NOT the end of the world.
- Where possible, maintain at least 1.5m between all persons at all times including during the activity. This means one person per 4m2!
- Hand sanitiser will be freely available at the venue before & during competition. USE IT!
- Spitting & clearing of nasal/respiratory secretions strongly discouraged.
- Cleaning protocols in place for equipment and facilities such as hand sanitiser and surface sanitiser spray supplied.
Other good resources include: https://data.cycling.org.au/sites/default/files/Parent%20or%20Carer%20Guide_1.pdf