If you’re interested in volunteering on Sunday at Flinders Uni get in contact with Robyn via email@example.com.
Positions that will require filling will be:
- BBQ Cooker – an esteemed position that comes with the gratitude of many a by-stander and racer alike. If you know how to flip a sausage, then this position is for you!
- Registration verifier – be there to help guide pen to paper so competitiors can tick themselves off the start list! Hand out show bags to eligible people (aka: race packs). If you know how to direct people across a table, this job is for you!
- Course packer-upper – Want to squeeze in one last lap before “adult life” comes slamming back to the fore-front of your mind? Want to do it a little under race threshhold pace? This is the job for you!
All volunteers get:
- a free feed off the club BBQ – includes a soft drink;
- free, transferable, race entry – get your friends involved! – and
- last but not least, that warm fuzzy feeling that lending a hand is bound to give you – I hear it’s better than a warm fire on a drizzly Monday morning!
Race Location | Join AMBC today | XCO Series General Info | Register Now