Like to ride?
Have some excellent skills you’d like to share?
Want to do something rewarding for yourself and others?
How about volunteering for AMBC?
We’d love to hear from you if you can assist in any way or are interested in the following:
- Course design and set up – Want to design great courses, learn some course set up skills and spend a day on the bike? Work with the Event Race Director to set and mark out the course and ride the track prior to the race!
- Registration – Direct and assist riders to collect online entry registartion packs/transponders/plates.
- Pre Race Briefing – If you moonlight as a DJ after dark, then this is for you! Your job entails giving the pre race address! We’d also love an announcer during the race, for those not wishing to ride.
- On the day pre race set up – transition/feed zones, erect marquee, banners, tables, signs.
- On the day post race pack up – pack up marquee, collect signs/arrows/bunting/poles/
- Marshalling – If you’ve had a burning desire to wave a chequered flag at a fast finish…then this is for you! At times we also require on course marshals, and occasionally, car park marshals.
As a volunteer you will receive briefing about your duties AND a reward as recognition for your valuable time!
Volunteers play an important and integral role in the continued success of all AMBC events.
For further information or to register your interest contact email@example.com
Adelaide Mountain Bike Club is powered by the energy, effort and enthusiasm of volunteers!